Dual Citizens

If you are a dual Canadian-U.S. citizen, I can assist you with both your Canadian and U.S. tax compliance obligations. Refer to the Canada Taxation page and the U.S. Taxation page for services that I provide as they relate to each country’s tax compliance requirements.

For new clients who wish to have an initial consultation, we can meet in a video conference call. The fee for this initial consultation is billed at my hourly rate with a one-hour minimum, and I give you a credit of one-half of this initial fee for any follow-up work that you ask of me. For more details contact me through my email address shown on this web page.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about my services or anything else you read about on this web site.